Guamá and Bay of Pigs
- Pick up at your Hotel in Varadero.
- We will drive throughout the central and south coast of the Island, in our way; we’ll see the real Cuba, with colorful landscapes made of plantations and small farmer villages, all the way down to Zapata’s National Park, better known as Bay of Pigs.
- Visit to a typical Cuban Farm known as Fiesta Campesina for a brief contact with animals and a good Cuban Coffee.
- Upon arrival to the area, we will visit a Crocodile breading Farm.
- Time for snorkeling at Caleta Buena, a beautiful spot in our Caribbean Coast.
- We can enjoy a Typical Cuban Lunch in a Paladar, a private restaurant of the area.
- We will have time for swimming at The Cave of Fishes, a natural hole or Cenote with very clear waters and amazing amount of colorful fishes. Very different from swimming at the beaches and something to never forget.
- Finally, our excursion visit the Bay of Pig Museum, dedicated to the historical battle of 1961. (optional)
- After this, we’ll be heading back to Varadero.
Program Key Notes:
- Pick up time 8:00AM.
- Return to Hotel around 6:00PM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Professional drivers-tour conductors.
- A minimum of 2 persons for the trip.
- Beach Towel, swimming suit and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Payment must be done on cash.