Havana Day Tour
All our programs and excursions are performed using reliable air conditioned vehicles such as cars, vans or mini buses, all of them under insurance coverage according to the country Laws. Our Staff is professional and experienced because we work only with proven drivers, all of them proud of honoring the well-known Cuban hospitality.
- Pick up at your Hotel in Varadero.
- First stop at the highest Cuban bridge, Bacunayagua, free time for pictures.
- Before enter the city of Havana, we’ll visit areas of The Morro’s Castle and La Cabaña, two historic and military fortresses, former keystone part of the City Defense in Colonial times and best panoramic view of the city and harbor of Havana.
- Once in Havana, we’ll drive you by El Malecon, the emblematic coastline promenade of the City, colorful mix different architecture expressions.
- Visit The Revolution Square, historic venue of social and politic al events, also home of the Cuban Central Government.
- Visit to the Cigar Factory with time to learn a bit about the process of the famous Habanos Cigars?. Please, note that visits inside the factory are subject to factory capacities and the entrance fee is USD 10.0. (children under 16 not allowed in)
- We’ll drive by Christopher Columbus Cemetery, one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world. El Vedado neighborhood. The former Presidential Palace, today Revolution Museum. The Bacardi Building, former home of the well- known rum company. The Sloppy Joe’s Bar and El Floridita Bar, cradle of the famous Daiquiris and one of Ernest Hemingway’s favorites spots in Havana. Paseo del Prado, another landmark of the City and final but not least, the Central Park of Havana and the Opera House of Havana.
- We’ll visit El Capitolio de la Habana, inspired in the Capitol Building of Washington DC, and former Home of the Cuban Congress, with some free time for pictures and mix with the locals.
- For lunch, we’ll take you to a now trending typical Cuban Food Restaurant.
- After lunch, time to walk the Colonial Havana, visiting the four main squares: the Cathedral Square, Arms Square, Old Square and San Francis of Assisi’s square; also featuring the Hotel Ambos Mundos, where Ernest Hemingway lived and wrote some of his famous books. Obispo Street, a crowded boulevard in the heart of the city, the former financial district, and the Captains General Palace, former home of the Presidential Palace of Cuba.
- Finally, we will spend some time visiting the Havana’s Handicraft market, the biggest in Cuba.
Program Key notes:
- Pick up time 8.00AM.
- Return to Hotel around 6.00PM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Professional drivers-tour conductors.
- Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 9 persons per vehicle.
- Payment should be done in cash.