- Pick up at your Hotel in Varadero.
- First stop at the highest Cuban bridge, Bacunayagua.
- Before enter the city of Havana, we’ll visit areas of The Morro Castle and La Cabaña, two historic military fortresses, which formerly where a keystone part of the City’s Defense in Colonial times and the best panoramic view of the city and harbor of Havana.
- Once in the City, we’ll drive by El Malecón, the emblematic coastline promenade of the City, colorful mix of different architecture expressions.
- Visit The Revolution Square, historic venue for social and political events, also home of the Cuban Central Government.
- Visit to the Cigar Factory with time to learn a bit about the process of the famous Habanos Cigars. Please, note that visits inside the factory are subject to factory capacities. Entrance fee is USD $10.00.
- We’ll drive by Christopher Columbus Cemetery, one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world. El Vedado neighborhood. The former Presidential Palace, today Revolution Museum. The Bacardi Building, former home of the well- known rum company. The Sloppy Joe’s Bar and El Floridita Bar, cradle of the famous Daiquiris and one of Ernest Hemingway’s favorites spots in Havana. Paseo del Prado, another landmark of the City and final but not least, the Central Park of Havana and the Opera House.
- We’ll visit El Capitolio de la Habana, inspired in the Capitol Building of Washington DC, and former Home of the Cuban Congress, with some spear time for pictures and mix with the locals.
- For lunch we’ll take you to one of the trending typical Cuban Food Restaurants in the City.
- After lunch, time to walk the Colonial Havana, visiting the four main squares: the Cathedral Square, Arms Square, Old Square and San Francis of Assisi’s square; also featuring the Hotel Ambos Mundos, where Ernest Hemingway lived and wrote some of his famous books. Obispo Street, a crowded boulevard in the heart of the city, the former financial district, and the Captain’s General Palace, former home of the Presidential Palace of Cuba.
- Visit to Havana’s Handicraft market, the biggest in Cuba.
- To be ready for the night, you will be able to take shower, change clothes and relax in a private Cuban house, before depart to discover the Havana nightlife.
- Once ready for a great evening, we’ll drive directly to visit areas of The Morro’s Castle and La Cabaña, two ancient fortress erected to protect the Old City and best panoramic view of Havana by night, there we will enjoy a Cuban dinner at El Cañonazo paladar and the ceremony where soldiers reproduce every night the canon shooting marking the 9.00PM time in Colonial times, this gunshot was used to announce the closing of the gates at the wall surrounding the ancient City.
- Once the show finish, we will sightseeing the vibrant Havana night life and meet the world-wide known Tropicana Show, <optional, entrance is 70 CUC>, or we’ll take you to one of the trending Night Clubs in Havana, up to 1.00AM, time to hit the road back to your Hotel.
- Wishing to stay overnight in Havana? We might previously arrange private houses in Havana, rooms with Air condition, private bathroom, hot water and breakfast included, extra charges apply. Just contact us in advance.
Program Key Notes:
- Pick up time 8:00AM. (optional)
- Return to Hotel around 3:00 AM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Professional drivers-tour conductors.
- Minimum of 2 persons.
- Payment must be done in cash.
- Do not forget your passport for overnight check in at private houses in Cuba.