Pinar del Río
- Pick up at your hotel 7:00AM
- A drive through the different landscapes of the Cuban geography for around 3 hours, with a couple of stops for pictures and stretches legs in our way to Pinar del Rio.
- Just upon arrival, a tour to the city of Pinar del Rio.
- An unforgettable visit the local Rum Factory where they distill the famous Guayabita del Pinar, a Rum typical of this Cuban Province.
- Visit to the famous Valley of Viñales, one of the most beautiful sites in the Cuban country side and the best place to observe the mountain formations call Hummocks.
- A visit to a private Tobacco plantation, where you can receive an explanation of the whole process of growing, harvesting and rolling the famous Cuban Cigar.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
- Visit to the Indian Cave, a beautiful natural cave with a river inside, we will take an unforgettable underground boat ride before our transfer to the Village of Viñales
- Also a visit the site known as the Prehistory Mural, a good place for a typical Cuban lunch.
- In our way back to Varadero, we‘ll be driving by Soroa Orchid nursery that holds the largest orchid collection in the Caribbean.
- Return to the Hotel in Varadero.
Program Key Notes:
- Pick up time 7:00AM.
- Return to Hotel around 7:00PM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Professional drivers-tour conductors.
- A minimum of 2 persons for the trip
- Payment must be done on cash.