Santa Clara, Trinidad & Cienfuegos
- Pick up at your Hotel in Varadero at 7.00AM.
- This is a wonderful tour that allows us a glimpse of the real life in Cuba, we will be visiting three of the most important cities in the Central provinces of Cuba, far more from hotels and touristic spots.
- Once we arrive to Santa Clara, we will tour through some remarkable places relates with the Cuban History, the Armored Train derailment site, the Central Park and Hotel Santa Clara Libre.
- A visit to the Mausoleum of the Ernesto Che Guevara and the Bolivian guerrilla fighters before get back to the road toward Trinidad.
- This part of the tour, will unveil us a wild exuberant landscape of green mountains and copious vegetation; a representative picture of the Cuban country side.
- Upon arrival to Trinidad, we will enjoy a typical Cuban Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Trinidad is a very well preserved city founded in 16th. Century. We will tour the most important places of the City; we will taste the emblematic local drink known as La Canchancara, and visit the local Museum to witness some of the well-kept treasures preserved there.
- Before living Trinidad, we spend some time visiting the authentic local market.
- Back to the road, we head towards Cienfuegos, city founded by French immigrants in 1819, the city is also known as The Pearl of the South of Cuba.
- Upon arrival, we will perform a panoramic tour the city, including the Central Park, the beautiful Thomas Terry theatre, the boulevard and Palacio de Valle; we’ll have some spear time for pictures at the Central Park.
- Finally, time to return to Varadero.
Program Key Notes:
- Pick up time 7:00AM.
- Return to Hotel around 7:00PM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Professional drivers-tour conductor.
- A minimum of 2 persons for the trip
- Payment must be done on cash.