Tour to Matanzas City
• Pick up at your hotel 9:00 AM.
• Heading west in direction to Matanzas, the Capital city of the province with the same name.
• City tour to Matanzas, visiting the Liberty Park, with recreational time in the area for your delight.
• Visit to Pharmaceutical Museum, one of a kind in Latin America and exclusively found in this marvelous city.
• Drive by the Centennial Sauto Theatre considered one of the best natural acoustics in the world, Versailles neighborhood, and the popular Market.
• Visit to the areas of the Shrine of Our Lady of Montserrat, good example of the Catalan influence in our culture. From this place we can enjoy one of the best views of the Yumury Valley, time for pictures !!!
• We will enjoy a Typical Cuban food in a pleasing and private owned Restaurant in Matanzas.
• After lunch, we will visit the Bellamar Cave, one of the biggest natural caves in Latin America, with a professional tour-guide who will walk us in and give us an exquisite tour of this natural marvel.
• In our way back to Varadero, we’ll drive by Tropicana Matanzas, a version of the emblematic Cabaret in Havana and also we’ll drive by Boca de Camarioca, a fishermen Village close to Varadero.
• Return to Varadero.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
• Pick up time 9:00AM.
• Return to Hotel around 5:00PM.
• Reliable transportation.
• Professional Drivers -Tour Conductors
• Your will need comfortable non-slippery shoes and light clothing.
• There is passenger minimum of 2 persons for the trip
• Payment must be done in cash.